Search for a Home
What's Your Home Worth?
Your First Home
Looking to purchase your first home? Click here to request a complimentary copy of Your First Home: The Proven Path to Home Ownership.
Choosing the right Realtor is an important decision! You need someone that does real estate full time, is experienced, honest, and trustworthy! That is where I would like to step in and prove my services to you! 98% of my business stems from referrals and past clients, that speaks volumes. As a proud Mom of two I understand the importance of a hard earned dollar and will treat your needs with the utmost respect at all times! Let's sit down and discuss your needs and see what is right for you!
Here is what my clients have to say:
Here is what my clients have to say:
- Maria was amazing! It took us a very long time to decide what we wanted and she stuck with us the entire time. She helped us see what we really wanted and what was feasable for us. I can't imagine going through that process again without her!
- Maria was extremely helpful in first selling my home and then purchasing my new home. I had recently went through separation and was trying to sell my house. It was on the market for over 8+ months between first trying "Sell by Owner" and then with another Realtor. I was referred to Maria through a friend. Maria was very organized and upfront about the house and how to get it sold quickly. In a month and a half the house sold!!! A few months later I started looking at houses to purchase. I called Maria and again, very professional and organized with house showings. We eventually found a house, I am very picky, so we looked at a number of houses. Purchasing the house went about as smooth as can be for a HUD home. Maria did an outstanding job staying on top of inspections and scheduling. I couldn't have asked for a better Realtor!
- she went way out of her way to help and made the process very smooth on our end of the deal.. great personality
- This is the 2nd time we have used Maria for buying a home. She is extremely knowledgeable about the real estate process and we can’t even begin to explain how fantastic and nice she is! She stays on top of everything while you sit back and relax. She makes buying a home headache free! I would HIGHLY recommend Maria to anyone! We will definitely use her again in the future and you should too =)
- Maria is awesome! She stayed on top of things throughout the whole process. We will definitely use her again.
- Maria was great! She is professional at all times and was always positive, which it can be hard to be sometimes when selling your house. She made sure we had everything we needed to get the house on the market, and we sold in 31 days!
- Maria Gossett was wonderful to work with and very committed to selling the house. She worked very hard and was always on top of things, determined to get the house sold. She always made us feel that the sell of our house was as important as the sell of other homes she had listed. She was great!
- I was more than satisfied with Maria. She was always there for me and responded quickly to my texts and emails. She gave great advice and when I was annoyed by something from the buyer Maria listen very well to my rant then very gently explained the entire situation which gave me an opportunity to think about through her perspective. She knows the business of selling a house and she is number one with customer service. Yes you may use my testimonial.
- She was very professional.
- She was amazing...she stayed on top of all of the paperwork and really helped me in EVERY way she could. Love her!!!
- We loved working with her. We thought she was professional and hardworking and friendly and really around a great Realtor! Please use this as a testimonial!!
- Maria was unremarkably *perfect*! We have heard so many horror stories from friends and family about buying a house and Maria actually made this a lot of fun for us! She was right there when we needed her, but she gave us the space we needed to make decisions at the same time. There was absolutely no headache at all and we closed and moved into our new house in less than a month! She took care of absolutely every little detail for us and was there for us 24/7 whether by e-mail, phone, or text! She made us feel like family, but was still professional at the same time. She really goes out of her way to make sure everything works perfectly for you. We have already recommended her to everyone we know that might be looking for a house in the near future! She knows her stuff and she's the BEST out there!! We will be coming back to her in our many years to come and she is higggghly recommended =)
- She has proven to be very professional and trustworthy. She takes care of everything in timely manner to ensure the least of things that the client has to worry about.
- Maria was great! She was very helpful and took the time to help us find a house that met all of our wants, needs, and fit within our budget. She was professional yet friendly. She also had no problem with meeting us during the evening and on weekends. She also was willing to communicate via email and text, which was very nice for my busy schedule.
- Maria was freaking awesome!! She asked us some general questions, then showed us a house that fit them. She then took what we did/didn't like about it, and found the one we bought!! She was always available if we had a question, and almost always had an answer. She kept us updated on the progress, so we never had to ask what was going on!! (Yes, you may use this as a testimonial)
- Maria made us feel like family. We are very busy and loved the fact that she uses email and text messages. This allowed both parties to exchange information on their time. She wasn't the least bit pushy or bothersome. Over all it was a wonderful experience. We got a new house and made a new friend at the same time. Yes you may use this.
- Our Realtor was very attentive to our needs, she assisted with all aspects of preparing us to sell our home. Reality checks sometimes are a blow, but our Realtor made sure we had all the information we needed to make informed decisions.
Call, email, or text me anytime!
Real Estate license# 156518
A VALID ID AND/OR LENDER PRE-QUALIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO VIEWING HOMES! CASH BUYERS, PROOF OF FUNDS WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO VIEWING HOMES, THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!